MAKE-UP POLICY: Leaps & Bounds offers free make-up classes as long as your child is currently enrolled in a class. By enrolling in classes at Leaps & Bounds, I agree to the following policies regarding make-up classes:
- Please call us at 260-225-5327 to let us know your child will miss his/her class.
- Please schedule a make-up class with our office at least 24 hours in advance.
- If we do not have another exact class for your child, a comparable class will be offered.
- We do not offer make-up classes for free classes, preschool or gym team.
- Missed classes can be made up as long as your child is enrolled, even if your student takes a break and paid sessions are not consecutive.
- Make-ups may be made up, at our discretion, for past classes missed within the current session.
- Classes missed due to weather closures may be made up.
- Missed classes may not be made up during camps, clinics or other programs.
- We reserve the right to refuse a make-up class if it will interfere with or disrupt the class experience for the students currently enrolled in that class.
Annual Registration Fee
1 child/adult: $25
Family Registration: $45
2 classes/week: 5% off class total
3 classes/week: 10% off class total
4+ classes/week: 15% off class total
What to wear:
- Girls should wear a leotard or shirt tucked into elastic-waist pants. No tights or socks. No zippers, snaps, buttons or strings.
- Boys should wear a shirt tucked into elastic-waist pants. No socks.
- Leotard and ballet, jazz or lyrical shoes.
Other Gym Rules:
- Hair should be pulled back away from the face and off the shoulders for all of our classes.
- Gum is not allowed in any of our classes.
- Drink containers in the gym MUST have a sealed lid.
- No street shoes on gymnastics mats.
- Please do not interrupt our coaches and students during class. Help us keep our learning/working environment safe!
Leaps & Bounds sells leotards in our pro-shop.
Check out our online pro-shop at http://leaps-swag.square.site/